My dear hubby has really been working his ass off last week. Totally focused on my Singalong Sunday he was programming, writing scripts, testing, failing, rewriting, testing again, and finally it paid off.
And that was just for the visuals we wanted to add, to make my hour performance even nicer to watch. Beside the visuals he has also been working really hard to improve the sound quality.
That worked out a lot better than last week, but there’s still room for improvement. We’ve done a live test with video as well as audio, which sounded perfectly okay, but… during the actual live stream there was still some delay between the microphones. Very much to Maurice’ frustration!
Hopefully he’ll be able to get rid of that last bit of delay for the next one (and if not, well, too bad. After all, my gigs are never about perfection. It’s basically about fun and having a good time!).
About the visuals
If you haven’t seen last Sunday’s video yet, you should really go and watch it. We’ve put some nice visuals in it (Maurice was operating the whole system, audio and images) and even some photographs, that came with a nice little story I had to share. Well, go see for yourself!
The blog continues below the video and the song list!
Singalong Sunday replay #10, May 24th
Song list (in alphabetical order, as usual)
- Angels – Robbie Williams (requested)
- Avebury – Kellianna
- Bad moon rising – Creedence Clearwater Revival (requested)
- Breakfast – K’s Choice
- Faith – George Michael (requested)
- Home on Monday – Little River Band
- I’m gonna be (500 Miles) – The Proclaimers (requested)
- I’m not so tough – Ilse DeLange (requested)
- Ivory smile – Handsome Molly (requested)
- Kiss from a rose – Seal (requested)
- Nights in white satin – Moody Blues (requested)
- Rivers of Babylon – Boney M.
- Rose garden – Lynn Anderson (requested)
- Still loving after you – Common Linnets (requested)